I would like to see livequery in the core, but John believes that its rate
of adoption is too slow to justify getting it in the core. If that's the
case, I want to know why, since it fundamentally improves on core jQuery
concepts in (like I said above), what I believe to be the most innovative
improvement to the jQuery paradigm since its inception.
If you use it, please speak up! If not, why not?

-- Yehuda

--
Yehuda Katz
Web Developer | Procore Technologies