I don't see what the disconnect for most users is, but I always
assumed that after destroying an element, no matter how it was
reconstructed, I would have to re-bind events using helper functions.
LiveQuery is a useful shortcut for bypassing a logical (IMHO) series
of events, and as such, should remain a plugin rather than added to
the core.

- jake