Bahh, I accidently hit the send button as I was typing this out....

What I was trying to say was livequery is missing one major component
that breeds bad design - an ajax history manager.  I've tried using
jquery ajax history plugins, and even tried developing my own hijax,
but just couldn't get it to play nice when livequery was involved.

This has led me to take out a lot of my ajax navigation and livequery
is now only used for the messaging system in the app.

Also, as I was also saying I wonder if it needs more speed testing and
optimisation, as I've noticed an increase in speed in my app since I
removed a lot of livequery.