Here's my 2p

I've recently been using livequery a lot on my pastebin app - however
I've been taking it out again, and I really wonder if it should be
core?

Don't get me wrong, it is a great plugin - however I think it breeds
bad (lazy) design in Ajax apps as it lacks

and I wonder if it's really that fast?  Since taking a lot of
livequery out I've noticed speed improvments in my app.

--
Tane Piper
Blog - http://digitalspaghetti.me.uk

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private