This problem that comes with ajax its a headache... livequery its a
great iniciative to solve it... but has it issues, but everyone has to
remember, that the problem the this plugin is trying to solve its a
problem of the core of the nature of ajax request... so... they try to
fight with limitations thats run out of it control...