Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On Jan 22, 2008, at 2:25 PM, Rick Faircloth wrote:

Hey, Karl...

Any chance you might have some time to hook up on Windows Messenger
or something else and put a little time in on that drop-down div menu
we've been working on?

I couldn't find your address to email you directly, but you can
contact me at Rick<at>WhiteStoneMedia<dot>com.

Thanks,

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery- [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick
Faircloth
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 6:49 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Still working out "drop-down div menu"...

Hi, Karl...

I figured you just got busy or perhaps just didn't feel you had more
time to devote to the project.

We're so close!  Just a couple of little "performance issues" to work
out.

I have been looking at Klaus' UI/Tabs plug-in, too, and think it has
great potential if we need to change approaches.

I'm sorry to hear that our daughter had to have a tonsillectomy.
I hope she's recovering well. I'm sure she's enjoying lots of ice cream! :o)

I don't use IM much...it's been awhile, but I have an account that uses
Windows Messenger.  Is that suitable for you?

Rick