Hi, Karl...

I figured you just got busy or perhaps just didn't feel you had more
time to devote to the project.

We're so close!  Just a couple of little "performance issues" to work
out.

I have been looking at Klaus' UI/Tabs plug-in, too, and think it has
great potential if we need to change approaches.

I'm sorry to hear that our daughter had to have a tonsillectomy.
I hope she's recovering well.  I'm sure she's enjoying lots of ice cream! :o)

I don't use IM much...it's been awhile, but I have an account that uses
Windows Messenger.  Is that suitable for you?

Rick