On Jan 31, 2008, at 8:50 PM, Joel Birch wrote:

Hi Karl,

Once again you have come through with the goods! I blindly pasted in
your code (all these dimension calculations fry my brain) and it's
working perfectly with regard to positioning. All hail King Karl
[...we're not worthy...]

LOL. You are too funny!

Your Superfish plugin is really fantastic, by the way. I've been using it on a couple sites, and the clients are duly impressed. :-)

Anyway, I'm really glad it's working for you. Don't forget to mirror those changes for the scrollLeft calculations as well. Unless you want me to do that. I'd be happy to.

All we (Jesse and I, that is - I'm not hinting for Karl to do it!)

need to do now is rewrite the z-index code so that revealed submenus
always appear above the rest of the menu. Then I think we can put this
little exercise to bed.

Zip archive (linked above) and test page has been updated.

Great news. Congrats!

--Karl