Hey Dan,

great plugin, the interface is both innovative and familiar, and works
well - as long as I use either mouse or keyboard, but not both. The
inconsistent behaviour was already mentioned by so many others in this
thread, I hope it gives you an idea how to merge both controls into
one.

If that inconsistency could be removed, the widget would be even greater.

Regards
Jörn