Very very nice plugin.  I have been looking for something like this
for a long time.

I do have one bug report though.  If there are multiple form items and
they user is trying to tab between them it doesn't look like there is
a way to tab out of the dropdown in IE7.  For example, if i have
textBox1, dropdown1 (a textbox extended with this plugin), and
textbox2, in FF I can type in textbox1, tab to the dropdown, type one
of the options, then tab to textbox2.  In IE when tab while in the
dropdown it just hides or shows the dropdown, there is no way to move
to the next field without using the mouse.

Thanks again for the great plugin!.

-TonyB