very nice indeed !

1/ when going to the last page, the table height adapts to the number of
rows. It would be better that the table height does not vary i think
2/ What's the maximum amount of rows do you think it is safe to work with? I
suppose beyond a certain level, the table will feel unresponsive

thanks for sharing !

Alexandre Plennevaux
LAb[au]

http://www.lab-au.com