Alexandre,

1) Great point - I'm going to mess around with having more fixed dimensions.
Nothing is fixed vertically and I want to toy around with text wrapping in
an individual cell and see how that affects sizing and animation.

2) In the current iteration It seems 500 is the breaking point. The thing
that bogs it down is the traversal across the rows with get and set of the
cell contents. I want to find faster way to do this for the sake of speed.
The animation actually is fast with 500+ rows - it's just re-populating the
new sorted set of data. The natural sort itself is super fast - it's still
just this per-cell traversal and manipulation. I'll obviously need to sample
this on slower machines against all the browsers to guage the speed.

--
Jim Palmer ! [EMAIL PROTECTED]