From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bob den Otter
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:54 AM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Has jQuery development halted?

Hi all,

There hasn't been a jQuery update in what seems like ages, and jQuery UI
1.6 will be released 'in the next few days' since somewhere in
september.  I know John has been really busy with a lot of great things,
but it seems to me like the development of jquery has seriously lagged
the last few months.

As a small example: there isn't even a way to detect chrome in the
official jquery builds yet, and chrome has been out for several months now.

I'm afraid that the lack of updates will eventually have a negative
impact on the great Query community, causing people to leave for other
js frameworks. I sincerely hope not, but i _am_ worried about it.

Best, Bob.