Hi Ariel,

On Dec 1, 2:39 pm, Ariel Flesler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd simply check the trac to see if developmenthalted, instead of
> asking it publicly in such a challenging way.

It might be obvious to you to 'simply check the trac', but i'm sure a
lot of people have never been there. At the same time on the official
jquery blog the latest post about Jquery UI is from september, and it
says "This is also the final version before the real deal, which can
be expected to follow in the next days."

It's two and a half months later, so you can't really blame me for
asking about it, right?

Anyhow, my apologies if I offended you, although I really don't
understand _why_ you're offended.. If anything, my post was just
about me being curious when we'll see a next release. And, if I didn't
care about jQuery, I wouldn't be worried about it.

> Finally, if you're really into improving jQuery, this is how:
>  http://dev.jquery.com/newticket

I'd just add some more invalid tickets for you to close, so I won't do
that. ;-)

Like others have said: Thanks for your efforts, and I'm glad to see
you take this so seriously. I'm looking forward to any and all new
releases!

Best, Bob.