On Dec 1, 6:30 am, Paulodemoc <paulode...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [ ... ] I have a test page here:http://jquery.creandi.eu [ ... ]

I've spent a fair bit of time looking at this with no luck.  I think
the thing to do is to make some test pages from this, progressively
stripping out parts until you find the error goes away.  There's too
much going on, including lots of validation errors, unclosed elements,
and other issues for this to serve as a useful test case.

Alternately, you can start really small, and try to build this page
back up until everything is working.  In either case, you should
either find the error yourself, or be able to point the group to a
small enough test case that we can more easily work on the problem.

Good luck,

  -- Scott