Paulo, you're loading jQuery twice. First you load jQuery, then you load
your plugins, then you load jQuery again. That second load of jQuery wipes
out the original jQuery and all its plugins.

Do a View Source on your page with the sort photos link, and search for:

<script

You will see the extra copy of jQuery right away.

Take that out and your plugins should work.

-Mike