Don't feel bad. You made it easy for me. Since you'd already done some
investigating and ruled out a number of possibilities, all I had to do was
look at the one or two things you might have missed! :-)

On a more serious note, this thread is a great example of why we keep asking
people to post a link to a test page. Without the test page, we were just
taking wild guesses. Once the test page was posted, all it took was a couple
of us taking a quick look at it, and bingo!

-Mike