A little quibble I'd like to add is that, as a plugin developer who has been relying on filtering incoming emails to support the plugins, now I have no way to easily do so, since the forums can't email me everything that's happening. I think a workaround is being instated, but I'm not sure. I've also tried to reset my pw at the forums two times and each time it emails me the password confirm link and takes me right back to the beginning, so I have no idea how to actually confirm my registration. Ug?

- Jack

Matt Quackenbush wrote:
Well stated, Shawn.  I wholeheartedly concur.