On Jan 22, 2010, at 12:54 PM, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

With the web-based forum, while on the thread you want to email or link to
1. Click 'Permalink'

I can't click because I can't use a mouse. I need to press probably tens of tab keys until I find that link, and if I type too fast I might skip it and need to tab over the same links for more times. And after I press enter on that link I would need to jump over more other page parts until I reach to the real body of the message.

While most of the other complaints in this thread seem to be based on personal preference, this one is a serious issue. We have raised the issue of keyboard accessibility with the Zoho team, and they're working to ameliorate it.

Oh yes it is, because a web page doesn't offer the same accessibility features for a screen reader as a desktop app does. And unfortunately most RSS readers also use a web format, so they are not better accessible at all.

There are plenty of desktop RSS readers available for PC and Mac.

--Karl