Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a while but today I actually wrote
something so I thought an introduction would be fitting.
I'm a frontend developer living in Copenhagen. I've got much
experience with HTML and CSS, and less experience with Javascript. I
really want to improve my JS chops. I won't be able to contribute much
on the topics of advanced JS, but I have some knowledge with keeping
the DOM small, making smart CSS that doesn't grow linearly over time,
web dev stuff like that. I'll try and not post too much off topic,
regarding these things, however they seem to be unavoidable to any JS
developer as well.

Thanks for an awesome mailing list. I really think it is.

Cheers
Björn