Hi,
  Just started lurking.

  I'm a engineer for A9.com (have been for about 8 years).  I do lots
of javascript, jQuery, search UI, novel interfaces and services for
Amazon and other properties... I've started playing with nodejs (so
going to take over)... and I drink the coolaid of AWS - it has me.

  By the way - if you've started using nodejs and have been using
jQuery - don't forget that your modules have their own names space...
don't worry about passing around scope - use a global.  Just had to
clean up my code on a recent bit of work to remove my closure
addiction.  You'll know what I mean when you get there.

  Looking forward to participating!

-Matt