Hi Tim,

 I'm still struggling with Flex vs. Laszlo.  Laszlo
poses no licensing problems and long term costs are
predictable.  Furthermore it offers a deployment
scenario that does not require Flash( I'm not sure how
much this feature weighs in its favor ).  From a Java
perspective Laszlo still does appear more attractive.
Whether the Laszlo community evolves into a scene with
rich offerings I feel is dependent on the actions of
Adobe.  Right now Adobe has its hands full as they
appear to be taking a swipe at Microsoft. This one
could maim Microsoft permanently.  If they win this
battle, Adobe stock valuation will expand
significantly.

  Naturally, in this situation Microsoft would offer
indirect support of Laszlo, but being that it is based
in Java this would be a difficult move for them.

http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news/article.php/3633501

 In your professional opinion, which platform offers
more for ~20K budget?  ~50K?  ~100K?

  Thanks,

    Josh Zeidner