definitely an interesting plot ...

i am firmly in the *"Hell Yes, Use It ..."* camp for the following reason:

   program length is at the core of information theory
   (see work from G. Chaitin ...)

if proponents of other languages wish to occupy space near the
origin with Julia, then they ought to get busy coding and put forth
their best benchmark ...

best,

cdm