I'm glad people agree with my "Why Julia" paragraph.

Concerning Juliabloggers, I regularly look at this page, but don't find it
nearly as useful as the "Matlab Examples" webpage; not so much because of
lack of content, but mostly because of how it is organised.

Personally, I'd be very happy to maintain (through new versions of Julia) a
small set of such examples notebooks, and I expect other will do the same.
I would even help review submissions in my area of research (if this if
felt to be useful). But unfortunately I don't have the capacity to create
and maintain an entire website of this kind.

   Christoph