1. Unless there is a single syntax, the topic will inevitably come up
again and again. This does not necessarily mean that we need a single
syntax, but this is a cost of the status quo (ie having both = and in)
that has to be considered.

2. I think everyone said what they wanted to say. IMO it would be great
if the key people in Julia could make a decision about this, either
deprecate =, or in, or keep both, anything is fine, just have a clear
indication of what is going to happen so that people could submit a PR
for the documentation and the FAQ (if both are kept), or the base code
(or one is dropped).

Best,

Tamas