Agreed with Tony.  Having lots of ways to do the same thing is fine, as
long as we had no other syntactical use for the `=`.  Anyone want to
support notation like: `for y = sin(_) in 1:10 ... end`?  Probably not, so
no big deal to keep both around.

Also I just saw Tk's post with this great example of `=` better than `in`: `a
= [ f(i,j,k) for i=1:p, j=1:q, k=1:r ]`