Pontus, you're awesome. Technically the first commit here was merged 4
minutes before your post, but funny anyway:

julia> mod(big"0xdfe0cc00e3ae91cd981d0b4243498f8321992fbc",10)
0

julia> mod(big"0xf8a4340548e7d6be31fede13cdc4e0f5f434f33f",10)
7

My opinion would be to leave it since Julia isn't Python and we're not too
militaristic about "one way to do it" zen nonsense when things aren't
actively harmful or confusing, but Pontus just about wins me over with that.