Hi Didier,

I appreciate your recent interest in Julia, and especially that you've
uncovered a few inconsistencies/bugs that have been addressed, and I've
found many of your questions thought provoking.

That said, when it comes to opinions and holy wars, we very much like it
more peaceful around here.  Specifically, we discourage things like calling
someone's opinion "wrong" or "mistaken".  It's certainly ok to disagree,
but please do so respectfully.

Facts, of course, are subject to verification. ;-)

(I realize that much of what you wrote was tongue in cheek, and I'm not
taking exception with what you wrote--just how it was said.)

Cheers,
   Kevin