Hi Didier,

Sorry to throw some cold water on your joke.  I half realized that it was a
joke at the end of your email.

One of the things we pride ourselves on is the welcoming nature of our
community.  We're not perfect, but we try pretty hard to keep conversation
respectful at the least. So when I or others see something that might be
construed as unwelcoming or disrespectful, we often speak up.

At this point, knowing you meant the message as a joke, I'd love to say
something snarky about lisp and parentheses... But the truth is I rather
like lisp. ;-)

Cheers!
   Kevin