Hi Larry,

I think I've found the problem, when I merged in from the branch it
reverted a bunch of changes. I must have done the merge incorrectly and
didn't catch some of the changes that I didn't make.

Anyway in Eclipse if you do a Compare with branch/tag and select
Revision 1140 you will see the changes. Then you can get the appropriate
files back from that revision into your local copy and then check them
back in. If you need any help figuring out what's what let me know and
I'll fix it up tomorrow.

I'm going to look again at how I did the merge and document how it
should be done so as to avoid this in the future.

Paul