oh yes.. I forgot Erwans work on the TANATO plugin.

http://www.projet-sigle.org/spip.php?rubrique17

Unfortunately Erwan did not wrote who is doing the work at IRSTV
(http://orbisgis.cerma.archi.fr/?page_id=40)
I hope it is not confusing, so we need to lay out what should be
different (i.e. CDT 2D or 3D, independence of memory, streaming and so on).

stefan