CDT = Constrained Delaunay Triangulation ;)

a triangulation where some edges are feature edges (i.e. the wall of a
building is an edge of the triangulation, which it would probably not be
if only points (wall corners) are considered.

sorry for using short terms (we should have introduced them more properly)

stefan