currently Eric J. does also post a lot of OSX related content (have a
look on the authors page: http://openjump.org/wiki/authors)

But the issue is, that we actually need those authors that contribute
only 2-3 times (when they discover if something does not work, or how
something works). See for instance all anonymous entries. Otherwise -
when it is only us 3-4 - we could simply stick to a homepage on
sourceforge. (so deriving from my argumentation, the need for
registration is another downside on Sourceforge, besides the embedding).

not sure what the best thing is. The wiki replaced a proper website, due
to the fact that nobody (I) was able to build up and maintain a real web
page as it would require for our project. It is this kind of offset we
have to deal with: proper webpage or the possibility for contributions
by everyone without barriers

? ? ?

stefan