Hi London,
  I think we probabily can start to move "list of function" pages to PDF. As
far as I remember Uwe wanted to do this.
  By the time OJ 1.3 is ready to boen we can consider this possibility,
upgrading the pages and transfering to a PDF documet.
  Note for a (former) idea: a plugin on help menu that opens a selected PDF
(eg. MENU.PDF) in a selected folder (eg. EXT)

  Peppe

Sunburned Surveyor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:
  Peppe,

I agree that some guideline for wiki content would be helpful.

SS