________________________________

        Lähettäjä: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Puolesta Larry
Becker
        Lähetetty: 23. huhtikuuta 2008 16:22
        Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use
        Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] Auto complete polygon

        Hi Jukka,

          Does the stylus have right click capability?  The Draw Constrained
Polygon and Linestring tools will end digitizing with a right-click, although
I'm guessing it is difficult at best with a stylus.

          I'll look into closing with the enter key, but I think it will not be
easy.

        regards,
        Larry

        On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 7:58 AM, Rahkonen Jukka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>