Hei,

just a note on the tool. I identified already a BUG. If you have a large
set of polygons, the refresh of the layer comes (probably) to early and
the new drawn polygon is not displayed (although it exists - but i guess
the calculation is more time consuming).

The only thing what helps then, is to move the map (drag tool) to get it
displayed.

Not sure how/if we can make it the way that the layer refresh comes
twice/delayed (I have no experiences with that..)

stefan