If the tool is implemented with a CursorTool I think we can correct
this bug by manually triggering the repaint method when the CursorTool
implementation is finished. We can likely do this by placing a
repaint() call in the gestureFinished method of the CursorTool.

I'm not sure if this will work withou actually looking at the source
code for the tool, but it is a suggestion.

The Sunburned Surveyor