Hei ok.. for changing. I think people should be aware that if they
select they also can change - otherwise they would go the save way of
creating a new layer - which contains "real" copies (no link).

A thought: As I am not sure if people utilize that class already - it
may be wise to create a second constructor that takes the boolean value.
The original one will set the boolean value to a default which
represents the current "how to"?

stefan