Thanks for the comments Michael, and for bringing this up Peppe. I
agree with Michael's comments. I think a boolean type would be useful,
but the other attribute types might be more trouble than they are
worth.

I can work on adding support for a boolean data type to the core if
there was an interest in this.

SS