Thanks Michael for your help, but at my first test i get problems
usual:
so i explain my test
i have this data i have to log ECM and store it in file:

Frequency 11977
pid 1296
Horizzontal
27500

So i start just to write :

from Kamaelia.Device.DVB.Core import DVB_Multiplex
    from Kamaelia.Chassis.Pipeline import Pipeline
    from Kamaelia.File.Writing import SimpleFileWriter

    import dvb3

    freq = 119.77
    feparams = {
        "constellation" : dvb3.frontend.QPSK,

    }

    Pipeline(
       DVB_Multiplex(freq, [0x1296],feparams), # BBC Multiplex 1,
whole transport stream
       SimpleFileWriter("prova"),
    ).run()

I get the error :
The debugged program raised the exception unhandled TypeError
"'constellation' is an invalid keyword argument for this function"
File: /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/Kamaelia/Device/DVB/
Core.py, Line: 210

Thanks Luca