Thanks
I try to explain what i need to do using python.

The base data are:
DVB-S
Frequency 11977
pid 1296 Sky Italy ECM pid
Polarization Horizontal
symbol rate 27500

If i understand right at first i have to setup the front end is it
correct?
Locking dvb-3 api for dvb-s frontend i have the follow params:

struct dvb_frontend_parameters {
        uint32_t frequency;       /* (absolute) frequency in Hz for
QAM/OFDM */
                                  /* intermediate frequency in kHz for
QPSK */
        fe_spectral_inversion_t inversion;
        union {
                struct dvb_qpsk_parameters qpsk;
                struct dvb_qam_parameters  qam;
                struct dvb_ofdm_parameters ofdm;
        } u;
};

For satellite QPSK frontends you have to use the QPSKParameters member
defined by

struct dvb_qpsk_parameters {
        uint32_t        symbol_rate;  /* symbol rate in Symbols per
second */
        fe_code_rate_t  fec_inner;    /* forward error correction (see
above) */
};

freq = 119.770000
feparams = {"symbol_rate" : 27500,
    }

I stop just here  i heve made no more code because i have the error,
so i don't continue.

Now my idea is ,today when i'm at home i write this small script and i
see the output and the i post here so we can have a new idea.

#include <linux/dvb/frontend.h>

        struct dvb_frontend_info info;
        int fd;

        if ((fd = open ("/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0", O_RDWR)) < 0) {
                perror ("open failed");
                return -1;
        }

        ioctl (fd, FE_GET_INFO, &info);