Thanks
I have no more code this is just the beginning:

I confirm 27500 is the simbol rate, Frequency is 11977, ECM pid
1296 ,Horizontal means the horizontal polarization,

Now i get no parameters error but leke before i get :

The file frontend.pyx could not be opened.

and after i get :
The debugged program raised the exception unhandled IOError
"(22, 'Invalid argument')"
File: frontend.pyx, Line: 364

Why?