Luca,

I think you are try-ing to record the ECM data stream from Sky Italy
on the Hotbird on 13E correct?
According the the data that I can find you need to supply a FEC of 3/4
so you are missing some frontend parameters.
The frequency should be 11977 Mhz so that looks correct (because
core.py in the device/dvb does the following:
frequency = frequency * 1000 * 1000)
The symbol rate for sky italy should indeed be 27500 ksymb/sec
according to this page:
http://www.frosat.net/main.php?lng=en&rzd=tvkanal&pag=1&sp=13&id=3099#3099

Not sure where on the feparams you can specify the polarisation. Also
keep in mind that I suspect that kamaelia does not support DiSEQ ..

Can you use szap to tune the channel? what is contained in your
channels.conf? Maybe you can learn from that record too.

Hein