Hi Marko,

On 17/03/2014, at 10:54 AM, Aleix Pol wrote:
> First of all, KDevelop mailing lists are not dead, we did change our mailing
> list to kde.org infrastructure, you might have looked at the wrong place [1].
>
> We have some people already using KDevelop through homebrew on Mac OS X [2],
> maybe using the same tools Alexander used will help, at least with the first
> bug.

Alexander Dymo (adymo) is one of two former KDE developers now working on
Homebrew.
And he was one of the original developers of KDevelop.  I remember him from
back then.
Do you fancy some "bridge building", Marko?

Please persevere with with your efforts on getting KDevelop going on MacPorts,
Marko.  It
contains one of the finest code-readers around, AFAIK the best in the world.  I
have used
it on Linux to gain an understanding of many a line of difficult C++ code.
Indispensable.

Cheers, Ian W.