I am using build 2008-0416-r982 and have run into a problem.
I place my components and ran FreeROUTE.  It did quite well with only
one trace unrouted.  I manually routed the remaining trace and saved.
 Unfortunately I now see two problems.  First, when I start Gerbview
and load the edges layer, the edges show full screen.  When I Inc
layer and load Gerber file, the next layer shows zoomed way out.  This
is a minor problem since I can zoom in.  My big problem is that when I
check the Gerbers using another program, GC-Preview, I get an error
message XY value in file ... exceeds allowable range.  Try again using
offsets of -5911.80000 inches X, 0.000000 inches Y?

Anyone have some ideas?  I am not sure if this is caused by Kicad beta
or FreeROUTE.

Thanks,
Doug