--- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Deeds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dick,
>
> Thanks for the feedback.  Auto zoom confirms that the problem is in
> the board design, not caused by the gerber output.  After I auto zoom,
> the pcb shrink to a few pixels and a cursor shows up about a third of
> the screen away from the upper right.  The zoom level and coordinates
> shown on the bottom of the screen are: Z 47953 X 2958.0000 Y 4.05.  I
> can't see anything onscreen other than the pcb.  I tried to do a block
> delete of whatever might be invisible other than the pcb, but this
> seems to have no effect.  Any ideas on how to clear this up?
>
> Doug

2000 inches in X dimension.  Hmmm.  Do you have a copy of the board
before doing the round trip to freerouter?  Normal sized, mostly unrouted.

If so and you can go back to that as an experiment, document your
steps to reproduce the problem, doing as little as possible  (not
necessarily even routing the board) just doing the round trip, and can
find the simplest sequence of steps that will reproduce the problem,
then you are nearly there.   At that point if you were also willing to
 send me your files with this documentation, I will nail it if its in
the Specctra round trip bridge (which I wrote entirely), otherwise I
will find the problem and notify Alfons at Freerouting.net about it if
instead it is in the freerouter.

Dick