Dick,

Thanks for the feedback.  Auto zoom confirms that the problem is in
the board design, not caused by the gerber output.  After I auto zoom,
the pcb shrink to a few pixels and a cursor shows up about a third of
the screen away from the upper right.  The zoom level and coordinates
shown on the bottom of the screen are: Z 47953 X 2958.0000 Y 4.05.  I
can't see anything onscreen other than the pcb.  I tried to do a block
delete of whatever might be invisible other than the pcb, but this
seems to have no effect.  Any ideas on how to clear this up?

Doug