hi mike and everyone interested in this project,

i would be up to work on this, but i need your help to tell me exactly what you want. since i am new to EDA i cannot be the person deciding what feature the website should have... still this is a starting point:

Kicad repo

*Last added*

LM4674 [component]
FFC/FPC 1.0mm 18 pins [module]
etherboot [schematic]
rj45 adapter [board]
wavplayer [project]

*Search:* [ ] - [Advanced search]

*
Category (click to list all):*

Connectors
Microcontroller
Op-amp

*Open circuit:*
etherboot - ethernet bootload for atmega168...
wavplayer - an wav player based on attiny85...

Contribute

Log-in or create an account...

File:
Image:
Type: [project, schematic, board, module, component]
Category (if module or component): [connectors, ...]

let's try our best to make something useful and smart!
pat