LIBMSN_INBOX_URL_ENABLED is enabled or g++ would not even try to
compile line
581.  LIBMSN_INBOX_URL_ENABLED is defined in /usr/include/msn/config.h (one of
libmsn package files). Which g++ version are you using? There is something
really strange here, it seems g++ thinks inboxUrl is a slot and not a signal.

--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm