On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:34:54 +0100
Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgqui...@elpauer.org> wrote:

> No. It was set to OFF by default in libmsn 4.0 beta7 because Thiago
> thought that way libmsn would remain binary compatible with beta6 and
> older. Unfortunately, he also introduced a few data members, which
> broke binary compatibility. It seems I (the Debian maintainer for
> libmsn) was the only one who noticed this issue. So there is no point
> in setting LIBMSN_INBOX_URL_ENABLED to OFF.

        Ok. So to make it very clear: I *never* *ever* touched this
option ;). I know this option is being discussed here, but I even
didn't know it exist.

        So the only "solution" or "workaround" for now was the one
provided by Lamarque Vieira Souza. In other words, to remove the #ifdef
and put it before newEmailNotification. That's the only thing that
worked here.

--
Linux 2.6.31: Man-Eating Seals of Antiquity